1.Name and contact details of controller in charge of processing and company data protection commissioner
This privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Rellermeyer + Partner Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB (hereinafter referred to as RellermeyerPartner),
Werdener Straße 4, 40227 Düsseldorf, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 211 72 50 70
Fax: +49 (0) 211 72 50 777
The data protection officer of RellermeyerPartner can be contacted at the aforementioned address and/or by sending an e-mail to Song@RellermeyerPartner.de.
2.Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a. Visit to site
When going to our site at www.rellermeyerpartner.de the browser installed on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our site. Such information are stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information are collected without any action on your part and stored until they are deleted automatically:
• IP address of requesting computer,
• date and time of access
• name and URL of file retrieved
• accessing site (referrer URL)
• browser used and your operating system as well as the name of your access provider
These data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection to the site
• ensuring a comfortable use of our site
• evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• further administrative purposes
b. Contact via e-mail
If you want to contact us using the e-mail address on our site, we will store your e-mail address as well as any data transmitted (voluntarily) as long as we deal with your request. Data will only be transferred to third parties if deemed necessary to deal with your request. We process the aforementioned data for the purpose of dealing with your request. Other data are processed solely for technical or safety-related reasons (e.g. prevention of misuse or maintaining our system security). Legal basis: Art. 6, para. 1 a, GDPR (consent), Art. 6, para. 1 b (performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract) as well as Art. 6, para. 1 f referring to the latter purpose as we have a legitimate interest in the integrity of our site. After dealing with your request we will delete your data.
Except for the purposes listed below your personal data will not be transferred to third parties. We will transfer your personal to third parties only if
• you have expressly consented thereto pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 a, GDPR,
• a transfer is required to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in a non-transfer of your data,
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 c, GDPR, and
• it is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you (Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 b, GDPR).
Cookies are used to make the use of our services more comfortable for you. We use so-called session cookies so we can see that you visited certain pages of our site. After leaving a page they will be deleted automatically. Data processed on the basis of cookies are necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f, GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that there is a note prior to placing a new cookie. A complete deactivation of cookies could mean that you cannot use all functions of our site.
5.Analysis / tracking tool: Google Analytics
We use tracking technology on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f. By using tracking technology we want to ensure an adequate design and continuous optimization of our site. We also use tracking technology to record the use of our site statistically and for the purpose of evaluating the use thereof in order to optimize our services. These interests are considered legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
For the purpose of an adequate design and continuous optimization of our sites we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this connection pseudonymized user profiles are generated and cookies (see par. 4) are used. Information generated about the use of this site such as
• browser type / version
• operating system
• referrer URL (site previously visited)
• host name of accessing computer (IP address)
• time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA and stored there. These information are used to analyze the use of the site, to compile reports on site activities and to provide services related to the site and Internet use for the purpose of market research and an adequate design of these sites. Such information could also be transferred to third parties to the extent provided for by law and if this means order processing by third parties. In no event your IP address is combined with other Google data. IP addresses are anonymized so they cannot be assigned (IP masking). You can prevent an installation of cookies by configuring your browser software correspondingly; however, it is pointed out that in such case not all functionalities of this site can be used. You can prevent a collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of the site (incl. your IP address) and a processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively, a collection by Google Analytics can be prevented in mobile terminal browsers by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be placed, preventing a future collection of your data when visiting this site. Such opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and to our site and will be placed on your device. If you delete cookies in your browser you will have to place this opt-out cookie once again. For further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics reference is made to Google Analytics Help ((https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6.Rights of persons concerned
You are entitled to
• demand information about your personal data processed by us (Art. 15, GDPR). In particular, you can demand information about the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, categories of recipients data were disclosed to, intended storage period, your right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection and complaint, the origin of your data if not collected by us and an automatic decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about their details;
• demand an immediate rectification of inaccurate data or a completion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 16, GDPR);
• demand an erasure of your personal data stored by us unless processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 17, GDPR);
• demand a restriction of processing (Art. 18. GDPR), if the accuracy of personal data is contested, if processing is unlawful but if you deny a deletion thereof and if we do not need the data any longer, and if you need them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR;
• receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or demand a transfer to another controller (Art. 20, GDPR);
• withdraw your consent given to us at any time. This means that processing of data based on that consent must not be continued (Art. 7, para. 3, GDPR), and
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77, GDPR. Such complaint may be lodged with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the habitual residence, place of work or at our law office address.
7.Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f, GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR, on grounds relating to your personal situation or if your objection relates to direct marketing. In the latter case there is a general right to object that will be implemented by us without requiring a specific situation. If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection please send an e-mail to song@RellermeyerPartner.de
We use SSL (secure socket layer) technology in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This generally means a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we will use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. In the status bar of your browser you can see if a page is encrypted or not (key or lock symbol). We generally take appropriate technical and organizational safety precautions to protect your data from accidental or willful manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our safety precautions are improved continuously to ensure state-of-the-art technology.
9.Applicability and modification of privacy statement
This privacy statement (version: May 2018) is currently applicable. Due to the continuous development of our site and services or amended statutory provisions this privacy statement could be modified. The current version is available at https://www.rellermeyerpartner.de/en/legal_references/data_privacy_statement/ and can be printed out.